BE, MEngSc, CEng, FIEI, CWEM, MCIWEM, RConsEI
Present Position: Technical Director
- B.E. (Civil) University College Cork 1982
- M.Eng.Sc. University College Cork 1984
- Diploma in Construction Law & Contract Administration Trinity College Dublin 1997
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Engineers of Ireland 1993
- Member of the Chartered Institution of Water & Environmental Management (UK) 1995
- Chartered Water and Environmental Manager 2015
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers of Ireland 2017
- ACEI Registered Professional Consulting Engineer 2018
Diarmuid is a Technical Director of the firm and has been responsible for a wide range of civil engineering projects, including flood protection schemes, water supply, wastewater treatment and sewerage schemes and infrastructure designs for a range of commercial developments. He has also been responsible for completing planning submissions and Environmental Impact Statements (EIS) for many of these projects.
The projects he has been involved in include Dundrum Town Centre Development, Wexford Collection System Extension Contract, West Cork Grouped WWTP DBO Scheme, Carrigtohill WWTP DBO Scheme, Mallow Sewerage Scheme and Snugborough Road Residential Scheme.
He has been responsible for the preparation of Feasibility Studies, Design Review Reports, Detailed Design, Contract Documentation preparation, Risk Assessments, Procurement and Tender Analysis and Contract Administration and has acted as PSDP and PSCS on many Civil Engineering projects undertaken by the company.
He is an experienced Project Manager and has assissted in the preparation of Sustainable Urban Drainage Strategies (SUDS) for Monard Strategic Development Zone in Cork and for Dardistown Local Area Plan in Dublin.
He has experience of Claims Assessment and Dispute Resolution and has advised Employers for several contract conciliations.