Blocks K, L & F Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
Blocks K, L & F at Central Park comprises of 3 residential blocks of approx. 500 apartments with 2/3 towers in each block, varying in height from 9 to 16 storeys above podium level. Each block includes retail, restaurants and cafes at ground floor level with 2/3 levels of underground car parking. Phase 1 includes a central feature building.
2006 – Ongoing
Structural & Civil Engineers
Key Structural Features:
- 2 and 3 level basement construction
- In site concrete construction for underground car parking and first floor levels
- Residential levels comprise precast concrete wall panels with insitu concrete floor slabs
- In site concrete core construction
- In-Situ RC transfer slab over ground floor levels to support residential towers above
- Bridge structures link residential towers in each block at a number of upper levels
- Central Park Luas station located immediately adjacent to this development
- Underground car park retaining wall designed and constructed to accommodate Luas Line B in accordance with RPA requirements
- Close coordination required with RPA throughout design and construction
Find out more about our Structural Engineering services.